Steps to follow
- Register the domain with an internet registrar.
- IP address linked to domain name with a DNS.
- Webpage written in HTML.
- CSS to control layout and presentation.
- FTP set to run on port 20/21.
- Upload the website to the hosting server through FTP.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to allow user to easily find site.
Things to consider
- Security of the website and server
- Geographical location of the hosting server in comparison to the clients accessing the websites location.